Central Investment LLC
A Cincinnati based company interested in acquiring and operating businesses for the long term.
Who we are:
- A privately held, Cincinnati based company.
- A company interested in acquiring and operating qualified businesses for the long term.
- A company with significant financial and human resources readily available.
- A company with over 100 years of experience in manufacturing, distribution, sales and marketing.
- Owners and Operators of the seventh largest Pepsi-Cola bottler in the US from 1965 until 2005.
- Owners and Operators of the Burger Brewing Company from 1874 until 1973.
What we are NOT:
- A private equity firm
- A venture capital firm
- A financial buyer
Our Code Of Conduct:
The Company's Code of Conduct is this set of principles for all full-time and part-time employees, managers, and temporary employees to follow in their business dealings:
- Be truthful with customers, suppliers, and co-workers.
- Be respectful of the rights of others.
- Avoid conflicts of interest.
- Maintain confidentiality about the Company's business information and dealings.
- Maintain detailed and accurate books and records.
- Protect the Company's assets as our own.
- Obey the letter and the spirit of all applicable laws and regulations.
All of these principles can be summarized in four words: DO THE RIGHT THING.